8 followers

Black Images as sources [New Nvidia graphics card compatibility]

Hello I try to setup your Software for our local live Streaming and VR rig:

7x 3G-SDI-Camera with 140°HFOV @ 1080p30

2x Magewell Pro Capture Quad SDI (as Recommended)

1x ZOTAC GTX1080 with 5.2 CUDA ranking

1x i7 6800k @ 6 x 3.8Ghz

4x 8 GB DDR4 RAM

But unfortunately VAHANA VR and Video Stitch Studio only Show Black Images when trying to oben a Camera or Video File. Even when loading your paragliding sample files or the sampleproject...

Do you have specific driver requirements? The Magewell Capture Express tool easily shows the livestreams of the attached cameras at 1080p30.

I am happy about any hint...

Soenke Felsing Planned

Please sign in to leave a comment.

11 comments

Hello Soenke,

The new nvidia GTX models are not supported by our softwares yet.

We will be doing our best to have those supported and tested as soon as possible.

Regards,

Jeremy

VideoStitch Support Team

Jeremy Camp 0 votes

Thanks,

had been a great hint on the recommended Hardware or System requirements page, because we bought a system with maximum CUDA ranking as we will try to process 7x1080p60 to 4K equirectangular Output.

PS: I just noticed that there is a dead link on this page:

Software->Downloads->VideoStitchStudio 2.1.1 Section:

"system requirements" links to a dead page.

Thanks for you explanation anyway.

Regards Sönke

Soenke Felsing 0 votes

Thanks for the feedback.

I will update the FAQ pages so that it reflect those cards are not supported yet and will check the website so that we correct the dead link.

Regards,

Jeremy

VideoStitch Support Team

Jeremy Camp 0 votes

Hi Jeremy

I've the same problem using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, the videos are shown in black

I hope it'll work soon

Regards

Isidro

Isidro Navarro 0 votes

Hi Jeremy,

Do you have an idea how long it will take for the Videostitch compatibility?

Kind regards,

Wout

Wout Standaert 0 votes

I have validated the new version on our GTX 1080. When using the default coutner video example we can reach stable 40 FPS at 4k output resolution. Thank you very much. Als the Crash-Bug when disabling the grid in panoraic view is solved..., great.

Soenke Felsing 0 votes

Hello Wout,

The new GTX cards will be supported in our upcoming Studio release which is expected to be delivered around end of September.

Hello Soenke,

Thank you very much for your feedback, happy to see it works well.

Regards,

Jeremy

VideoStitch Support Team

Jeremy Camp 0 votes

Just purchased a GTX 1060...looking forward to it be supported by Video Stitch.  Thanks. 

Shawn Lawson 0 votes

Have a gaming laptop with a 1070 and was hoping to stitch this weekend. Just bought the software.. Glad I found this thread because I was stumped. Glad I didn't have a client deadline on this one. Will the update be an auto update?

ryan White 0 votes

Hello Ryan,

Yes you should be notified directly from the software when the new version will be delivered.

Regards,

Jeremy

VideoStitch Support Team

Jeremy Camp 0 votes