This tutorial suppose that you know how to set up a Vahana stream
There is currently no functionality to add a logo in a stream directly from Vahana.
You can find below a workaround on how to do it using a local stream and ffmpeg.
1. Prepare your logo
If you want your logo to be displayed correctly in 360 view you can follow the below tutorial to prepare it :
You will produce a tif logo.
2. Prepare a local livestream
Set up a stream running locally on your machine.
You can find below a tutorial on how to set up a stream for Wowza :
3. Integrate the logo in the local stream and broadcast to your final RTMP address with ffmpeg
- Download and install ffmpeg : https://ffmpeg.org/
- Put your tif logo in the bin directory of the ffmpeg install directory
- Launch ff-prompt in the ffmpeg install directory, this will open a command prompt
- Use the following ffmpeg command : ffmpeg.exe -i "rtmp://address of the local stream" -i YourLogo.tif -qmin 1 -qmax 1 -filter_complex "overlay=0:0" -f flv rtmp://address of the destination stream
Example of usage :
ffmpeg.exe -i "rtmp://10.0.0.135:1935/live/stream" -i LogoVahanapano.tif -qmin 1 -qmax 1 -filter_complex
"overlay=0:0" -f flv rtmp://vps226378.ovh.net:1936/live/stream
The result should be the following :
Local stream in VLC :
Destination stream in VLC :
Destination stream in 360 player :