To test the RTMP streaming internally, we use MistServer. You can of course decide to use any other server.
First, install Mist Server :
- Download version 2.6 from https://mistserver.org/wiki/Downloads
- Extract the package and run MistController.exe as administrator
- In your internet browser, connect to localhost:4242 and
- Go to the Streams tab and click on "New stream"
- Create a new stream:
- Select a stream name
- Select push:// for source
- Select max debug level 9 (for full complete log)
Then, in Vahana VR :
Create a new RTMP output (Configuration > Output > Add new output > RTMP)
Set the stream url to: rtmp://localhost/live/[stream_name]
Go in the panorama tab and click on the RTMP icon on the right
You can see the stream in the Preview tab of MistServer in your browser (/!\ requires an internet connection), or in VLC for instance.