Freedom360 Broadcaster rig for live 360 video Vahana VR
The Freedom 360 Broadcaster is a rig dedicated and optimized for live 360º video. It is designed with cable management in mind. The camera covers a 360×140° field of view, leaving only 40° blind spot at nadir for 6x Micro HDMI to HDMI cables and power supply to come come out nicely.
It is compatible with GoPro H3, H3+, H4. Cameras can be power supplied with battery eliminators (H3/3+), or via USB (H4).Please note that you may have to pay additional import taxes in certain countries in the EU as the products are shipped from the United States.
- Video output : 6x 1080p GoPro H3/3+/4 micro HDMI connectors
- Recommended camera settings : 1440p
- Max recommended live 360 output resolution : 3840 x 1920 (equirectangular 2:1)
- Power supply : USB
- Recommended camera capture cards : Magewell XI400DE-HDMI & XI200DE-HDMI
In the box :
- F360 Broadcaster camera holder
- 7 lens caps for the Hero4/Hero3+/Hero3 cameras
- Protective pouch with rain cover (made by ThinkTank)
- 3/8 to 1/4 bushing (the Freedom360 mount has a 3/8 female metal connector)
- Replacement screws (for the camera braces)
Not included :
- GoPro cameras not included.
- Power supply, HDMI cables. see recommended setup